Impact Camp is designed to be a place where students can find the space to experience God in a new way. It’s packed with surprises, good friends, awesome worship and memories that last a lifetime. It’s created for students from 6th to 12th grade completed. Students and leaders choose to get away and seek out relationship with the Heavenly Father who is ready and willing to meet us when we seek after Him. Impact Camp is that place.
Dates: Monday, June 29-Friday, July 3
Location: Linden Valley Baptist Conference Center
Deposit: Nonrefundable $50 deposit per person due to reserve your spot and rate
Early Registration: Sign up before or by 12/31/19 Camp Price: $250
Registration: Sign up 1/1/20- 5/1/20 Camp Price $265
Late Registration: Sign up after 5/1/20 Camp Price $275
Church Leader Registration Bonus: Register by March 1st for a TBMB Vans Backpack with Event Logo’s
*Must register at least 5 spots to be eligible for the backpack. Limit of 1 Backpack per church.
IMPACT Camp FAQ
- Nonrefundable $50 deposit per person dueJune 1st, 2020, to reserve your spot and rate
- Your adult to camper ratio is 1:7 (one gender specific adult for every 10 gender specific campers)
- Camp Forms are due June 1st, 2020
- Remaining Balance is DUE June 1st, 2020
WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, notebook/journal, pen
- Linens: Twin sheet, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow
- Bath towels, toiletry articles – shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
- Shorts, t-shirts, underclothing, socks
- Shoes – tennis shoes, water shoes, flip flops for shower
- Swimming trunks (boys)– one piece or tankini (girls), beach towel, sunscreen
- Rain jacket (poncho)
- Insect repellent
- Money for camp store – optional
- Remember to label everything
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronic devices: iPod, iPad, cell phones
- Skateboards, rollerblades, wheelies
- Water guns/balloons
- Valuable items
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, fireworks or any kind of weapon
DRESS CODE POLICY
The IMPACT CAMP dress code is designed to demonstrate honor and love to God and each other. A good guideline – if there is any question about an item of clothing, then it is probably not okay for Camp. Repeated violations of the dress code by a student or staff member may result in the offending student or staff member being sent home.
Males – Modest swim wear. Tshirt must be worn to and from pool. Shoes must be worn at all times on the camp grounds.
Females – Modest swim wear. Cover up must be worn to and from the pool. Shoes must be worn at all times on the camp grounds.
Every day clothing:
Students MUST wear foot wear at all times, including to and from the pool. Shower shoes are recommended for dorm use. Female shorts must be at or below their fingertips, and tops must cover the midriff, lower back and cleavage at all times, including when active, sitting or bending down.
Males must wear shirts at all times and their shorts/pants must cover their undergarments at all times.
All shorts, pants, shirts, and dresses are to be “size” appropriate with no objectionable or suggestive slogans, artwork, or revealing styles. IMPACT CAMP Staff will ask students to change if they deem it to be necessary. For any IMPACT CAMP games involving water or mud, all students must wear appropriate dark colored shorts/pants and a dark colored t-shirt. Students who are not wearing appropriate attire will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
HOW TO CONTACT MY CAMPER
Campers may receive letters/cards at the conference center:
Camp Linden: Camper’s Name
c/o Linden Valley Conference Center,
1225 Baptist Camp Road, Linden, TN 37096